Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dreams

Short post tonight, gotta get some sleep after a string of calls.

As I just said, I've been out most of the night, so I needed to doing something quick and easy. I've been wanting to do a picture of my dream catcher for a while, so I grabbed that and started setting up.

I grabbed a strobe and aimed it at a white wall to create a very bright white background. The strobe was set to 1/32 and I shot at f4.5 and ISO100. With these settings the wall was pretty much white, but the dream catcher wasn't over lit. I held the dream catcher in between the camera and the wall to silhouette it.

For editing, I raised the exposure, lowered the contrast, highlights, shadows, and blacks. The goal of this was to increase the contrast, but just in a more specific manner than using the contrast slider.
That's about it! Quick post for tonight.



See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment