Saturday, May 24, 2014

Trails for Days

Last night was supposedly a meteor shower, so I attempted to catch some of them. Victor and I were packing for the trip, so I just left my camera hooked up to an introvelometer outside for a couple hours.

The introvelometer was set to a 48 second exposure, and it just kept taking pictures over and over until I told it not to. It went for about 2 and a half hours, so maybe a couple hundred pictures? Something like that. IDK

I was at f2.8 and ISO250. Because need light but don't want noise. Stars are just bright I guess.

Editing this went soooo fast. I just exported all the files to jpeg, put them in Starstax and then clicked process. Bam.. instant star trails. So easy. Then in Lr, I added some blues to the shadows and dropped the reds. Then I brightened the star trails and turned up the saturation so you could see the colors in the stars. And that's it. All done.



See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment