Monday, May 12, 2014

Post from a Phone

Posting from my phone tonight. Just because. Even the picture for today is taken and edited on my phone. It's just a phone day I guess.

My friend Maclin got a new dog recently, we'll him mom did. And it's an epic mini dog. All tiger stripped and super hyper. Today we went down there for a bit and played with it for a while. Victor tied the leash to his shoe, and the puppy dragged him around so he had to hop on one foot before he got mini dog under control again. Then it attacked him and he had to battle it away from licking him to death. Naturally I had to take a few pictures. Action shots on the iPhone. Not any real good technique to action shots on a phone other than just taking a bunch and hoping you get it. Auto focus is slow so you have to be prepared.

I edited the picture in Snapseed. I raised the shadows, ambience, warmth and structure. I then added a  center blur and tilt shift thing. This blurred the edges and also created a vignette thing. Pretty cool.

Finally, I added the retrolux filter just a bit to add some light leaks and  whatnot. And that's about it!




See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment