Friday, May 9, 2014

Back at it

There's a really cool photograph by someone I don't remember the name of who did a series where he photographed movies. As in the whole movie in one exposure. Of course this turns  the screen completely white as is the nature with photography, but it was a very interesting concept. Plus, the movie provided the lighting for the rest of the frame.

As you probably already guessed, I did the same kind of photo tonight. There's not much to explain with it, the lighting came from the monitor and I just shot at f22 for "a while." I think it was about 756 seconds or something like that.  So a long time.

For editing, I raised the shadows and black point using the tone curve, and raised the clarity a bit. Lastly, I added a bit of a vignette.

Not much else, it was a simple photo.

Oh, and this basically represents half of the summer for me. Lots of photos to edit.


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment