Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little iPhone Photo!

I was with my mom all day today, so I didn't have much time to take a photo. Luckily we went to Olive Garden!

I used my phone to take a photo of some really cool wine bottles and whatnot that was on display there. The bottles were all underlit and in this cool gridded box thingy above the bar. I set my phone to HDR mode for the picture.

I edited this in Snapseed using a a combination of the drama, HDR scape, and Retrolux filters. I didn't use all three 100%, but rather used them lightly in layers. It was a pretty quick and easy edit, so there's not much to write!


It's a little grainy, but it was an iPhone photo heavily edited, so what can ya do? I'm happy with it. It's pretty cool lighting.

Usually you don't think to underlight things, but it can have some really cool effects. I want to do some lighting with underwater lights this summer. There some cool steams with pool in the forest that would just be perfect for it.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment