Sunday, March 23, 2014

Really Not Sure...

Tonight was another no idea what I'm going night.

I set up some lights, the mini nuke gelled orange in the back, and a gridded 560 gelled green in the front, and just made weird faces at the camera. That's literally all I was going for. I really had nooooo idea what I was going to make.

I got some interesting looking shots. The green complimented the orange, and the mini nuke made a weeeeeeird lens flare across my chest that looked like a sash. Kinda cool, right?

In Ps, I decided I should have two heads. So I made a layer mask for one shot and just used a big, soft brush and blended it onto another shot. And bam, I had two heads. With a weird lens flare.

Next, I grabbed some texture I had on my hard drive and stuck it on there. Set to screen and good to go. I added another behind everything, and then selected the white background and deleted it. To I had a cool texture background too.

I then went in and merged the two headed me layers into one layer, duplicated, and applied a high pass filter so there would be a cool, hard light, sharpener effect.

So it was really random and not planned what I did. But it looks kinda cool!


Camera settings: 1/200, f2, ISO200. I wanted the mini nuke to be as bright as possibleeee. Maximum nuke effect.

I think I added a lens flare filter in there too. Probably also added a bit of a blur to that to soften it.

Anywho, I want to do some star trails tomorrow, so if it's clear I'll have that tomorrow. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment