Saturday, September 6, 2014

Long Ride, Short Post

Today I rode Curly Lake. I guess it's called. It's a mixture of different trails, but whatever. It went by Curly Lake, even though we were too busy grinding uphill to notice it. Once we got up to the top of the mountain, looked down and saw it immediately. But we didn't go back down...

On the way up to the top though, I saw this really cool little false summit and hiked up it really quickly. From the top I could see 360 around, and so of course I took a panoramic! The view was just incredible. You can pick out the three other people I rode with, way down in the saddle were stopped in for a sec.

As far as shooting, there's not much to say....it's a smart phone. Kinda self explanatory...

For editing, I also didn't do much. Raised the clarity and vibrance a bit, upped the whites a bit, and that's it. Super simple...

I guess that's all..hopefully something more exciting tomorrow!


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment