Friday, October 31, 2014

Medium Format Madness


Wow...what a night...I had such plans for doing other homework, relaxing, reading, even sleeping. But no....the Leaf had other plans for me.

I shot my final "regular" assignment tonight for my photo class. It's a still life, and I chose to do it digitally. My idea was to photograph some of the things I keep in my pocket. We turn in three photos, and there just happened to be three things in my right pocket. Perfect.

When I say I chose to do it digitally, I shot it with a Mamiya Leaf Aptus medium format back. Super expensive back, like thousands and thousands of dollars. Plus, it attaches to a Toyo view camera with a special ground glass only for that back, which is an other couple thousand....scary they trust me with this stuff...

Anyway, heres some videos of the photo process. I'm probably just going let them upload while I sleep, and then post this in the morning.









Here's the photo of the day..


And here's the other two from the series. Enjoy!




See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment