Sunday, August 10, 2014

Zoom zoom

hi, today i took pictures. many of them, i then reduced the large quantity of pictures down to seven. then two, now i have just one picture. i've converted it to b/w. from there i have added lots of iso's and confusing words. now it is internet,
gudnite

sinsirly,

          bacon


Sadly, that account is very accurate. Victor (bacon) and I went biking, and since my cf cards are toast, we used the gopro on interval photo shooting picture mode thing. It took a picture every .5 seconds as we rode, which obviously made a lot of photos. The lighting was pretty low, so most were all blurry and noisy, but a few were usable.

Kinda. not in color. wayyyy too much noise to use color, so I converted to b/w. it helps hide the noise a bit. I realized they also looked a bit flat and uninteresting, so clarity went up. Then highlights just a bit. That's about it though. The one I chose, I added a bit of vignette to.

As for how I chose, I first looked at composition, then just chose the one I liked the most from that. Nothing fancy, sometimes just what you like is more important than getting something technically perfect.




See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment